F&B Innovation lab is proud to welcome you to our new hub for F&B innovations and thought leadership. On our website, you will be able to find a variety of resources and content, including: (a) web pages, data, messages, text, images, photographs, graphics audio-video, and documents such as press releases; and (b) discussion forums created specifically to facilitate interaction with other like-minded individuals on the topics of big data trends and technology.
Any text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and the selection and arrangement thereof on this site are property of F&B innovation labs or its licensors and are protected by international copyright law. Any copying of the content is strictly prohibited. It is to be understood that any commercial or other exploitation of any kind is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Innovation labs.
Innovation Lab’s registered and unregistered trademarks, designs, service marks, and logos (collectively the “Trademarks”) may not be used without the written permission of the innovation lab. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information on our website in any public medium (e.g. press release), or to inform or influence any third party; furthermore, you’ll not use any trademark displayed on our website without the written permission of the F&B innovation lab.
F&B innovation lab hereby authorizes you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download, showcase, and make copies of the relevant content displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) on a single computer exclusively for your internal, business use throughout the term of this agreement, provided that you do not alter the Content On the website in any way and maintain all copyright and other copyright notice displayed on the Website. Without the innovation lab’s prior written consent, you might otherwise not duplicate, amend, share, transmit, publish, or disclose the Site Content.
Acceptable usage and conditions of the F&B Innovations site:
- To use the site only for lawful purposes.
- Not to use the marks and logos appearing through this site which are proprietary of F&B Innovations Lab, without the prior written consent of F&B Innovations Lab, unless permitted by applicable law.
- Not to post or transmit any disruptive or offensive messages, including offensive comments about race, gender, hair color, disabilities, age, sexual orientation, pornography, religious beliefs and practices, political beliefs, or national origin.
- Not to attempt to circumvent data protection schemes, uncover security loopholes, or decrypt secure data.
- Not to misinterpret your identity in any communication with F&B Innovations Lab.
- Not to Access / Modify / Delete any of the information posted on F&B Innovations Lab’s website.
- Not to transmit fraudulently or any other messages/materials prohibited by law.
- Not to create / run / install any content that contains malicious code, viruses, or any other programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of F&B Innovations Lab`s website. Also not to intentionally perform any other act that will interfere with the normal operations of F&B Innovations Lab`s website.
- The streamed content (the “Content”), as well as every associated material, lecture, and/or resource, is available exclusively to a specific audience (as later defined). Members of F&B Innovation Labs’ innovation and internship programs, as well as associated community members, will be included in the audience.
- You will not attempt to record, download, or get a copy of the Content in any manner.
- You will not disclose your access privileges to those who are not authorized to access this Content, nor will you allow others to access the Content in any way.
- You concur to not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, rent, lease, modify, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based (in whole or in part) on the Content or any information from this Content without F&B Innovation lab’s prior written authorization.
- You agree not to use the Content for any illegal or fraudulent purposes.
- You agree not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the website’s Content or other assets.